Meet the Scoobies |
Profile Template |
Send in your Profile |
Existential Scoobies Wallpaper | The Other #3: Alias Fun
"I think an Existential Scooby is a person who has a deep, abiding love of Buffy and preferably has a real sense of intellectual wonder about them. I think it is a must that they can at least figure out what a metaphor is. It's preferable that they be able to write an nice philosophical treatise. But on the other hand, I consider anyone who makes repeated appearances either on the board or even in chat to be an Existential Scooby. ...Being an Existential Scooby means being bright and witty hopefully, as well as having a highly developed sense of irony..." - Dedalus
1. Of, relating to, or dealing with existence.
2. Based on experience; empirical.
3. Of or as conceived by existentialism or existentialists: an existential moment of choice.
1. Someone who helps fight evil with Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
2. A fan of the TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
3. A small boat with a pointed bow, commonly used for whelk fishing.
"My answer is, therefore, that I'm an existential scooby because I was concieved by an existentialist and I like whelks. Plus, if you type "existential scooby" into Google my site comes up. QED." - Slain
This site is created by and for fans, and is entirely nonprofit. No malicious infringement is intended.